Thinking of upgrading your home’s floors to give it a luxurious touch? Look no further than LVP Marble Look Flooring. This article will dive into what LVP Marble Look Flooring is, the benefits of choosing LVP Marble over real marble, and the top five brands and collections to choose from. Ready to revamp your home’s look with LVP Marble Look Flooring? Let’s get started!
What is the LVP Marble Look?
Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring has taken the world of interior design by storm, providing an affordable and attractive alternative to traditional hardwood and stone materials. One of the most sought-after styles in LVP is the Marble Look, which perfectly replicates the appearance of genuine marble flooring.
The Benefits of Marble Look LVP vs Real Marble
While real marble flooring is a classic choice, it has a hefty price tag and requires significant maintenance. Marble Look LVP, on the other hand, boasts numerous advantages over its natural counterpart:
- Cost: LVP is significantly less expensive than natural marble flooring, making it a budget-friendly option for homeowners who want the look of marble without breaking the bank.
- Durability: Marble can be prone to scratches and staining, especially in high-traffic areas. LVP is constructed with a protective wear layer that resists both, providing a long-lasting flooring option.
- Water resistance: Real marble is porous and can be susceptible to water damage without proper sealing. LVP is naturally water-resistant, making it ideal for moisture-prone areas like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Ease of installation: Installing marble requires professional expertise and specialized tools. LVP Marble Look, however, is easy to install and can even be done as a DIY project.
- Maintenance: Marble flooring demands regular sealing and polishing to maintain its luster. LVP, in contrast, only requires routine sweeping and mopping to stay in excellent condition.
- Design versatility: Marble Look LVP is available in a wide range of colors, patterns, and finishes, allowing you to customize the appearance of your flooring to suit your taste and decor.
- Comfort: LVP is softer and warmer underfoot than natural marble, which can feel cold and hard.
Top 5 LVP Marble Look Brands & Collections to Choose From
Finding the perfect LVP Marble Look for your home can be a breeze with the abundance of reputable brands and collections available. Here are the top five brands that offer stunning Marble Look LVP options:
Shaw Floors is a well-known and respected manufacturer in the world of flooring. Their LVP Marble Look options feature realistic designs, exceptional durability, and simple click-lock installation systems. One popular collection is the Shaw Floorte Pro series, which offers stunning marble patterns with embossed textures for added authenticity.
Armstrong Flooring is another reputable brand, known for its wide range of luxurious vinyl planks. Their LVP Marble Look options are water-resistant, easy to clean, and backed by a robust warranty. The Armstrong Alterna and Alterna Reserve collections boast incredibly realistic marble designs that can elevate any room’s ambiance.
Karndean is a top contender in the LVP market, offering high-quality flooring in various styles, including Marble Look. Their Korlok and Art Select collections feature a range of marble designs, highlighting the natural veining and hues found in real marble. Karndean’s LVP offerings are waterproof, durable, and backed by lifetime warranties for added peace of mind.
Mannington Mills is another esteemed brand with a strong presence in the world of LVP Marble Look flooring. Their Adura and Adura Flex collections boast an array of stunning marble patterns with exceptional variation between individual planks. These collections feature impressive durability, ease of installation, and compatibility with radiant heating systems.
COREtec Plus has garnered a reputation for producing high-quality, waterproof LVP flooring. Their Marble Look options provide a realistic take on the natural material, complete with detailed textures and vibrant colors. The COREtec Plus Tile and Grande collections are perfect choices for those seeking a premium marble appearance alongside the many benefits brought by LVP.
In conclusion, opting for Marble Look LVP over real marble offers numerous advantages in terms of cost, durability, maintenance, and ease of installation. With this budget-friendly, low-maintenance, and stylish option, you can introduce the classic elegance of marble flooring into your home without sacrificing comfort or functionality.
What is the most popular LVP flooring colors?
The most popular LVP flooring colors vary depending on individual preferences, design trends, and the purpose of the space. Some of the most common LVP flooring colors include shades of gray, beige, brown, white, and wood-inspired patterns. There are also different colors of marble look LVP. It is best to consult with a flooring professional or design expert to choose the most suitable color for your specific needs.
What is the best flooring that looks like marble?
The best flooring that looks like marble is generally considered to be LVP or LVT with a marble-look finish. These products can closely mimic the appearance of natural marble while offering the durability, affordability, and easy maintenance of a man-made material.